Job: Tribe Lead
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Flexible Location
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Tribe Lead based at our offices at Braehead, Renfrew.
You will be responsible for managing a significant group of products to achieve the Tribe’s business goals, a well-defined tribe domain, with many interactions and dependencies with other tribes. Accountable for the Tribe’s key performance indicators depending on its tasks (such as P&L, NPS, market share, systems availability) that are shared with the Business Tribe Lead.
Manging the product portfolio:
- Define the vision for the tribe and its products by translating the business strategy, make product lifecycle decision (piloting, scaling decommissioning etc)
- Define and enforce quality standards (non – functional requirements)
- Interact with the Tribe Architect to understand the key properties and changes to technology Infrastructure and determine best way to work with tech restrictions
- Accept significant deliverables
Planning and prioritising the work:
- Shape the Tribe backlog; define and prioritise high – level epics for the Tribe
- Synchronise the product vision with the Product Owners in Squads
- Quarterly business planning for the Tribe, preparing a Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Set goals during release planning
- Design and maintain the road map for the Tribe
- Manage expectation of all stakeholders
Managing the Tribe:
- Lead the formulation of the Tribe and Squads mission and goals
- Create an atmosphere of confidence and trust in the Tribe and motivate all colleagues to fulfil Tribe’s task
- Make proposals on the Tribe’s composition and headcount
- People manager for Agile coaches
Align with the Global organisation:
- Managing partners / vendors e.g. outsourced services
- Ensure coordination between business & architecture
- Point of escalation for business director / management team
- IT expert with high standing in an organisation or experience from leading roles in the industry
- Substantive people management experience with large teams
- Several years of experience with responsibility for large IT projects
- A pragmatic, enabling and motivational leader
Its your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.