Job: Trainee Payroll Support Desk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Trainee Payroll Support Desk Specialist to join our team.
Your role will be to provide an effective and efficient Payroll support service to SD Worx customers under the governance of SD Worx’s Quality Management System. Full training will be provided.
- Provide technical support to the required service level in line with the service descriptions to enable the achievements of the teams designated customer satisfaction.
- Effectively plan and manage own work load managing and servicing system issues to agreed deadlines.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by demonstrating a co-operative and supportive attitude to fellow team members.
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts.
- Manage all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicate effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Identify opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Services
- Responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values
- The support desk role requires covering the hours of 08.00hrs to 18.00 hrs, and therefore you will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern.
- A desire to learn payroll administrative skills in a busy customer centric environment.
- A desire to learn customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- A desire to learn and then enhance a basic knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience within customer service environment
- Some knowledge of Payroll, Tax and NI.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.