Job Title: Trainee Payroll Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Salford, Manchester
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Payroll Executive to joint the team based in Salford where a full two year programme with full supervision and training will be provided.
- Train to effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Train to validate and input all data received to agreed deadlines
- Train to checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Train to handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts like OTM’s, Tax Office etc.
- Train to manage all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Train to communicate effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Train to Identify opportunities to advise and assist other team members
- Train to manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Train to recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Services
- Train to take responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values
- A desire to learn payroll administrative skills in a busy customer centric environment
- A desire to learn customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- A desire to learn and then enhance a basic knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience within customer service environment
- Knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP and SMP advantageous
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.