Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee IT Payroll Operations Engineer to join the team based in Stratford.
As part of the IT Payroll Operation Team through training and closely supervised over a prescribed period be fully responsible for the processing activities of all Mainframe and Active Technology payrolls; ensuring accuracy, compliance and platform availability is maintained
- To be trained in SQL, CA7 and JCL to support and be responsible for all day-to-day activities for both the Mainframe and Active Technology Platforms, ensuring that payrolls are processed accurately and that BACS credits are paid on time.
- Responsibility for the validity, accuracy and creation of correct schedules being generated for external Customers and handling any schedule anomalies, seeking corrective action as required.
- Contribution to the effectiveness of the team by demonstrating a co-operative and supportive attitude to fellow team members.
- Strive to provide excellent Customer Service to our internal and external customers.
- Assist with additional responsibilities as required by Team Leader/Manager.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are proactively managed to a resolution.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to keep to process and procedures in place for auditing purposes (including but not limited to RFC)
- Demonstrable good all round PC skills including Word & Excel to intermediate level.
- Good problem solving skills.
- To expand basic technical skills into SQL, server applications and cloud technology.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL, windows servers and how applications run on them.
- Mainframe CA7 and JCL
- Demonstrable knowledge or working with BACS.
- Experience within customer service environment.
It’s your move.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.