Job: Support Desk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Support Desk Specialist on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract at our offices in Renfrew. You will work as part of a team and provide payroll support to a specific group of customers. You will take ownership of all customer issues and resolve / escalate in order to maintain customer satisfaction while contributing to company services division and company goals.
- Provide payroll support to the required service level in line with the service descriptions to enable the achievements of the teams designated customer satisfaction.
- Maintain effective internal and external communications channels to ensure that relevant people / departments have the necessary information to assist them in contributing to customer support.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the team by demonstrating a co-operative and supportive attitude to fellow team members.
- To assist with additional responsibilities as required by Team Leader/Manager.
- Continually query customer requirements to identify opportunities for additional revenue, liaising where appropriate with sales.
- Receive and record customer enquiries in sufficient detail to satisfy the need for information where the issue is escalated or used for management information purposes
- Follow procedures within the Team that satisfy company and ISO9001 requirements.
- Payroll experience this includes knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, Manual calculations.
- Experience within a customer service environment.
- Experience on using Oracle and other payroll systems.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
The support desk role requires covering the hours of 08.30am to 17.30, and therefore you will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern.
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.