Job: Support Desk Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
The main purpose of a Support Desk Specialist is to work as part of a team and provide payroll support to a specific group of customers. They will take ownership of all customer issues and resolve / escalate in order to maintain customer satisfaction while contributing to company services division and company goals
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Provide payroll support to the required service level in line with the service descriptions to enable the achievements of the teams designated customer satisfaction.
- Maintain effective internal and external communications channels to ensure that relevant people / departments have the necessary information to assist them in contributing to customer support.
- To contribute to the effectiveness of the team by demonstrating a co-operative and supportive attitude to fellow team members.
- To assist with additional responsibilities as required by Team Leader/Manager.
- Continually query customer requirements to identify opportunities for additional revenue, liaising where appropriate with sales.
- Receive and record customer enquiries in sufficient detail to satisfy the need for information where the issue is escalated or used for management information purposes
- Follow procedures within the Team that satisfy company and ISO9001 requirements.
- The support desk role requires covering the hours of 08.30am to 17.30, and therefore you will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern.
- Payroll experience including knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, Manual calculations.
- Experience within a customer service environment.
- Experience on using Oracle and other payroll systems.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.