Job: Shared Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Flexible Location
Would you like to join an award- winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Shared Service Manager located in Glasgow.
As a people coach you will show clear vision and purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets, creating an environment where they are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. You will share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual talents, with the ability to coach colleagues in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Drive change to maximise productivity and profitability. Execute strategies as agreed with the Operation Director
- Monitor and control the operational teams and third party expenditure and revenue generation to ensure contribution to the achievement of the Operational Business financial targets
- Inspire, lead and develop a team of professionals in the delivery of World Class services. Create, maintain and develop a structure capable of expanding and executing the HRO service delivery model –where appropriate
- Establish and maintain effective external communication channels to ensure the availability and dissemination (where appropriate) of relevant information across SD Worx functions
- Review resources, technology, processes and delivery models to identify opportunities to develop quality and efficiency of operations
- Maintain senior stakeholder management with off-shore teams to maximise end to end service development
- Accountability for the effective management of the Shared Service Centre
- Proven senior management experience
- Proven track record of managing a Shared Service Centre
- Demonstrable experience of managing senior customer relationships with large customer accounts
- Considerable experience of effectively managing change
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high level of people management ability
- Excellent organisation skills
- Track record delivering against client service level agreements
It’s Your Move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.