Job: Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Providing leadership and direction to the operational teams within their specific location the Service Delivery Manager will ensure that the operational teams maximise productivity and profitability and maintain high levels of quality in service delivery. This will be achieved though the implementation and maintenance of best practice working practices, policies and procedures.
As a PEOPLE COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Show clear Vision and Purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets. The ability also to push (operational) decisions to the floor.
- Create an environment where teams and colleagues are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. The ability also to attract and coach individuals that show disruptive thinking, in order to stimulate experimentation and innovation.
- Share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual’s talents. The ability also to coach each colleague in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Drive change to maximise productivity and profitability. Execute strategies as agreed with the Operation Directors.
- Monitor and control the location operational team’s expenditure and revenue generation to ensure contribution to the achievement of the Operational Business financial targets.
- Manage the operational team’s activities to ensure the provision of a quality service and the retention of the customer base. Ensure that complaints are proactively managed to a resolution.
- Inspire, lead and develop a team of professionals in the delivery of World Class services. Create, maintain and develop a structure capable of executing the vision for the Company.
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external communication channels to ensure the availability and dissemination (where appropriate) of relevant information.
- Review resources, technology, processes and delivery models to identify opportunities for improved quality and efficiency of operations.
- Comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to protect personal data.
- Ensure the collection, analysis and reporting of service statistics to assist in team performance measurement and the identification of opportunities for future improvement. Provide Management Information as required by the business.
- Manages and develops the team to drive customer service and internal development/ progression
- Drives colleague engagement through the development and implementation of effective engagement plans
- Senior management experience in a service delivery role.
- Considerable experience of managing customer relationships with large customer accounts.
- Experience of managing/overseeing projects to time and budget
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding budgetary objectives.
- Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of people management ability.
- Proven track record of effectively managing people
- Experience of change management programmes at senior management level
- CIPP qualified
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.