Job: Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Flexible Location
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager.
You will lead projects of mid-size/complexity, or workstreams within a major programme, ensuring all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual
- Troubleshoot customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution.
- Build customer relationships to ensure maximisation of future revenues and business profit.
- Understand and anticipate the customer needs and environment and support the recommendation of ‘value added’ solutions to the customer.
- Manage external strategic third-party partner and supplier relationships.
- Support the management of internal inter departmental relationships and senior management team stakeholders.
- Identify potential strategic and commercial opportunities and solutions for SD Worx to offer its target markets.
- Work proactively as a team member across the department, offer coaching and support to junior members of the practice as necessary.
- Impart technical knowledge to contribute to product development.
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations or cost centres under their control.
- Champion and make recommendations for the SD Worx Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions.
- Act as Implementation role model and promote the corporate strategy, SD Worx Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients receive excellent service and support thus maintaining customer NPS.
- Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements.
- To comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data.
- Support the identification of additional revenue opportunities with clients and prospects and support the transition from sales to implementation.
- Understand SD Worx strategy and the SRP and LRP objectives ensuring all resources under their management are informed of the strategic direction for the organisation.
- Recommend modifications to our Product set and understand the Product Roadmap.
- Contribution to day to day management of the Implementation community and champion’s forum development, succession planning and performance management activities against the Implementation skills framework.
- Where appropriate, undertake full line management responsibilities for individual consultants, or a team, including recruitment, performance management, resource assignment, sales pipeline review and revenue forecasting, personal development planning and other line management activities to drive objectives, drive internal progression and support colleague engagement.
- Proven evidence of experience operating at a senior level within a consultancy or implementation environment
- Experience of leading and managing mid-size/complex customer implementations or workstreams within a major programme and change control projects with accountability for ensuring they are delivered to contractual requirements, required quality standards and contributing to the annual targets and Key Performance Indicators within the Department.
- Coaching and people development skills with demonstrable evidence of leading mid-size teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at senior management level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
- To have achieved the required competencies and behaviours in the Implementation Behavioural Framework.
It's Your Move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance