Job: Operations Team Manager - Support Desk
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehaed, Renfrew
The Operations Team Manager will be responsible for leading and managing team members to achieve the delivery of service excellence.
As a PEOPLE COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Show clear Vision and Purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets. The ability also to push (operational) decisions to the floor.
- Create an environment where teams and colleagues are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. The ability also to attract and coach individuals that show disruptive thinking, in order to stimulate experimentation and innovation.
- Share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual’s talents. The ability also to coach each colleague in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Responsible for ensuring their team members are skilled (and supported) to the appropriate levels necessary to perform their roles effectively, reacting to non-achievement through skills development identification, training needs & performance management in line with SD Worx practices.
- Hold regular, structured team meetings encouraging team participation throughout with particular focus on Quality, Engagement, Quarterly Net Promoter approach, Pulse survey and Service Level Agreement targets.
- Build & Maintain relationships with Account Directors to build strong customer relationships which assists retention and drives improvements in NPS.
- Manage customer complaints to successful conclusion.
- Actively promote and share the key company strategies and messages from the Senior Leadership Team, delivering and driving them positively and appropriately through their teams.
- Establish and maintain a quality culture within the team, ensuring that documented processes and procedures are understood and followed ensuring ISAE3402 and GDPR compliance.
- Sufficiently developed / confident to support and deputise as and when necessary for the Service Delivery Manager
- Any other appropriate duties as required
- Demonstrates competency in the ability to manage the performance of people delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates competency and flexibility in their approach to client management.
- Demonstrates competency in their ability to effectively run meetings and, share and promote company information and strategies
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy including the Microsoft Office suite
- A visible commitment to quality processes and the ability, through their team, to drive efficiency projects to successful conclusions
- Coaching / mentoring experience in a customer services environment is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of current Payroll Legislation
- Experience and participation in employee engagement programmes
- Experience of participating in change management programmes
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.