Job: Operations Team Manager - Payroll
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Would you like to join an award- winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for an Operations Team Manager - Payroll based at our offices in Manchester.
As the Operations Team Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing team members to achieve the delivery of Payroll service excellence. As a people coach you will show clear vision and purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets, creating an environment where they are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. You will share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual talents, with the ability to coach colleagues in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Responsible for ensuring their team members are skilled (and supported) to the appropriate levels necessary to perform their roles effectively by coaching and ensuring the facilities within the business are best used to maintain their team’s development of Payroll, product and customer service excellence
- To undertake regular reviews and assist Team Members in the completion of their Personal Development Plans and skills assessments so that they can provide a more complete Payroll service to the customers
- Hold regular, structured team meetings encouraging team participation throughout with particular focus on Quality, Engagement, Quarterly Net Promoter approach and Monthly Pulse survey
- Build and maintain relationship with their customers which assists retention and drives improvements in NPS
- Actively promote and share the key company strategies and messages from the Senior Leadership Team, delivering and driving them positively and appropriately through their teams
- Establish and maintain a quality culture within the team, ensuring that documented processes and procedures are understood and followed ensuring ISAE3402 compliance
- Support and deputise as and when necessary the Service Delivery Manager
- You will have knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Demonstrates competency in the delivery of quality payroll services
- Ability to manage the performance of people delivering payroll services
- Experienced in client management
- Positively share and promote company information and strategies to your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A visible commitment to quality processes and the ability, through yout team, to drive efficiency projects to successful conclusions
- Coaching / mentoring experience in a customer services environment
- Commitment to learning, i.e. CIPP, ATT (any relevant qualification)
- Experience of participating in change management programmes
It’s your move.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70-year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations. As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.