Job: Operations Team Manager - Accounts Team
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Team Manager to join the team based in Renfrew. The Operations Team Manager will be responsible for leading and managing team members to achieve the delivery of service excellence. This will include setting and measurement of individual and team objectives, identification of skills needs and the organisation or provision of appropriate training to enable team members to make the required contribution to business objectives.
As a PEOPLE COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
Show clear Vision and Purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets. The ability also to push (operational) decisions to the floor.
Create an environment where teams and colleagues are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. The ability also to attract and coach individuals that show disruptive thinking, in order to stimulate experimentation and innovation.
Share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual’s talents. The ability also to coach each colleague in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Ensuring their team members are skilled to the appropriate levels necessary to perform their roles effectively by coaching and ensuring the facilities within the business are best used to maintain their team’s development
- To undertake regular personal reviews and to assist the Team Members in the completion of their Personal Development Plans so that they can provide a more complete service to the customers.
- Hold regular, structured team meetings encouraging team participation throughout.
- Maintain a relationship with their customers which assists retention and expansion of the customers’ product portfolio
- Actively promote and share the key company strategies and messages from the Senior Leadership Team, delivering and driving them positively and appropriately through their teams.
- Establish and maintain a quality culture within the team, ensuring that documented processes and procedures are understood and followed ensuring ISAE3402 compliance.
- Manage the team’s activities to ensure the provision of a profitable, quality service and retention of the customer base.
- Establish and maintain a quality culture within the team, ensuring that documented processes and procedures are understood and followed.
- Ensure SLA’s and deadlines are met for the Accounts team.
- Ensure SLA’s and deadlines are met for the Systems Admin team.
- Provide payroll and legislative support to the onshore and offshore teams
- Deputising as and when necessary for the Service Delivery Manager or Operations Manager – this includes liaison and responses to Operation Directors requests, working side by side with the other SDM’s or OM’s and having the confidence (backed by SDM or OM delegation) to make relevant decisions.
- Close liaison with SSM to actively manage account and or client requests or issues to agreed, successful resolution.
- Ensure that complaints are proactively managed to a resolution.
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external communication channels to ensure the availability and dissemination (where appropriate) of relevant information.
- Compile and deliver team performance statistics as required by the Services Manager or Head of Specific Services.
- Support the Sales Team to grow the business both in their immediate location and for the company worldwide.
- Project manage and carry out actions in the delivery of the Salaried annual review and bonuses
- Project manage and carry out actions in the delivery of P11D’s
- Project manage and carry out actions in the delivery of the reconciliation of TYE and any issues
- Demonstrates competency in the ability to manage the performance of people
- Demonstrates competency and flexibility in their approach to client management
- Demonstrates competency in their ability to effectively run meetings and share and promote company information and strategies
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills using a variety of media dependant on the situation
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage including Word and Excel
- A visible commitment to quality processes and the ability, through their team, to drive efficiency projects to successful conclusions
- Demonstrating signs of Leadership
- Experience in Payroll
- Supervisory experience in a customer services environment is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of current HR
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.