Job: Operations Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Location, Renfrew, Glasgow
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for an Operations Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract at our offices in Braehead.
You will be responsible for tracking the payroll processing workflow for all customers (EMEA & Asiapac) to ensure timely delivery of payroll inputs, outputs, salary credit dates and the performance and adherence of customers and country partners to annual processing schedules.
- Ensure the customer and country partners timely delivery of payroll input and outputs through SD Worx communication infrastructures (MCI & Dayforce)
- Communicate in a timely manner with customers and country partners on deliverables
- Audit customer input and country partner output to validate accuracy of documentation for avoidance of security breaches and compliance failure along with auditing validity of payroll data to deliver accurate and timely payments to customers employees.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reports for each customer and that all bespoke and additional services are delivered
- Coordinate the payroll workflow to ensure the infrastructure is updated with authorised users and workflow is completed
- Assist the customer support team with enquiries when applicable
- Make payments to employees and third parties via International Fund Transfer portals. Reconcile payments and funding
- Maintain the performance tracker for SLAs/service credits
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with office technology packages – Outlook, Excel, Word & powerpoint
- Proven knowledge of process methodology and ability to develop/improve processes
- Preferable experience in a payroll environment.
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of international fund transfers
It’s Your Move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance