Job: Operations Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Operations Administrator to join the team based in Renfrew on a fixed term contract. The purpose of this role is to track the payroll processing workflow for all customers (EMEA & Asiapac) to ensure timely delivery of payroll inputs, outputs, salary credit dates and the performance and adherence of customers and country partners to annual processing schedules.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Ensure the customer and country partners timely delivery of payroll input and outputs through SD Worx communication infrastructures (MCI & Dayforce)
- Communicate in a timely manner with customers and country partners on deliverables
- Audit customer input and country partner output to validate accuracy of documentation for avoidance of security breaches and compliance failure along with auditing validity of payroll data to deliver accurate and timely payments to customers employees.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reports for each customer and that all bespoke and additional services are delivered
- Coordinate the payroll workflow to ensure the infrastructure is updated with authorised users and workflow is completed
- Assist the customer support team with enquiries when applicable
- Make payments to employees and third parties via International Fund Transfer portals. Reconcile payments and funding
- Maintain the performance tracker for SLAs/service credits
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with office technology packages – Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Proven knowledge of process methodology and ability to develop/improve processes
- Preferable experience in a payroll environment.
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of international fund transfers
- Able to speak other language
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.