Job: Pre Sales Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Mid - Market Pre-Sales Consultant works as key contributor in the UK & I Sales team, selling the UK mid market value proposition.
The role is responsible for supporting individual sales engagements through client discussions, meetings, demonstrations, presentations, tenders, workshops and proposal documentation. These engagements can range from face2face, through to extensive online and digital interactions.
As a BUSINESS COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Pipeline Management - Proactively scan the market (UK&I) for future opportunities and use UK&I networks to leverage this to commercial success. Apply Social Selling by leverage on data collected digitally and through other networks to augment the sales activities.
- Assessing Customer Needs - Assess together with the customer their changing reality correctly and use this understanding to co-create (and co-innovate) his solutions.
- Negotiating - Close the deal by influencing the customer by leading the commercial journey, educating the customer in finding solutions, also using networks without boundaries.
- To create, develop and deploy subject matter expert sales enablement tools & resources, that increase existing sales opportunity momentum and acceleration of new business development.
- In partnership with the sales community work with key clients to increase the sales of our product and services range via face2face and virtual meetings.
- Proactively provide pre-sales assistance to the sales community on any missed opportunity or opportunity that has temporarily stalled.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Managers to maintain and update content related to the associated product and services portfolio.
- Understand all interoperability standards in the sector and their application to our solution range.
- Manage the pre sales data sets and ensure essential data is included and ready for customer demonstrations.
- Provide regular feedback to the business on the application of our solutions within target markets to support our Product roadmap, marketing and sales activities.
- Present at marketing events, road shows, webinars and technical briefings when necessary to support the sales community in the generation of sales leads.
- Assist in the sales handover process to the project management team ahead of project start date.
- Contribute subject matter expert knowledge in to documentation/content, project scoping and presentations for winning tender opportunities.
- Introduce and coach new members of the sales team on our latest solution technologies.
- Be influential in ensuring our sales community is kept up to date on our solution portfolio, including partner products.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our competitors and assist our sales community in competitive solution positioning.
- Ability to meet deadlines / Organised
- Technically astute
- Ability to collaborate & work as part of a team and as an individual
- Adaptive to change
- Commercially aware
- Substantive and proven previous Pre-Sales experience as a career Pre-Sales professional (5+ years)
- Extensive experience in a Pre-Sales consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice
- Experience in working in a solution selling environment, supporting both field and inside sales with face2face and online meetings
- An enthusiastic and charismatic evangelist presentation style
- A background in the UK & I Payroll market – best practice experience & ability to apply knowledge to solution
- Broad knowledge of current HCM market
- Experience in the creation of successful Sales Enablement content/tools
- Track record of delivering comprehensive, winning proposals and full tender responses
- Used to meeting demanding, customer-driven deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Full driving licence as travel will be required
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.