Job: Lean Coach
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Flexible Location
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Lean Coach to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for driving Lean initiatives throughout all areas of the business to maximise the business benefit of change programmes as and when identified. You will also support Change Agents in their role of assisting the progression of the continuous improvement initiatives and take responsibility for ensuring identified business benefits are realised and maintained.
Working at SD Worx means winning trust and taking responsibility, displaying initiative and most importantly, being energized by others. You will be appreciated for who you are and given the flexibility to define your own path in a place where ambition and teamwork go hand in hand.
- Provide support to business units with existing functioning projects by implementing set strategies to improve productivity, drive continuous improvement.
- Lead lean initiatives/projects along with sustaining the project progress
- Ensure developed solutions are in line with organisational culture, goals and objectives.
- Express good judgment to select appropriate techniques and methods for attaining results.
- Perform as a leader and advisor to obtain desired improvement outcomes.
- Participate in change management and perform role as leader in championing lean methodology.
- Demonstrate a focus on waste reduction, process improvement and creating value for customers.
- Enable the removal of barriers to change and ensure best practice is shared.
- Undertake statistical and data analysis when required to drive and demonstrate improvement initiatives.
- Execute business process information to help choose and stimulate projects for regular improvement.
- Lean experience
- Proven ability to lead and deliver in a Lean environment
- Experience of one to one peer level coaching / and understanding of coaching methodologies
- Prior people management experience, in particular of professional /management level individual contributors
- Experience of best practice in other organisations and demonstrably a source of innovative thinking and fresh ideas
- Knowledge of ROI methodologies
- An open-minded person with the confidence and ability to challenge the status quo.
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.