Job: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, 6 month Fixed term contract
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Would you like to join an award- winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for an IT Support Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract based at Braehead. The role is responsible for providing a mixture of 1st & 2nd Line Service Desk/Remote Support as well as assisting with physical IT hardware installs and support. Working as part of a distributed team made of 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line Support Analysts, the role will provide desk side, phone and remote support, take ownership in solving the customer’s IT problems.
- Providing technical support professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Handling, reporting, documenting and updating of existing and new incidents / service requests within the IT infrastructure.
- Taking ownership of incidents, performing technical diagnosis and fixing issues either remotely or on-site.
- Proactive thinking about improvement for the overall service to our clients.
- Dealing with senior management on a daily basis, therefore communication and providing excellent customer service is very important in this role.
- Troubleshooting infrastructures systems to determine satisfactory incident resolution.
- Striving to exceed in the delivery of operational KPI's and customer SLA's.
- Significant practical experience in a 1st / 2nd line client support department.
- A broad knowledge on client level, Windows 7/10, O365, Skype, Exchange Online, Intune / smartphones, ADFS AD, VPN, GPO, Citrix, Windows Server 2003,2008,2012, Wireshark
- Windows XP, NT.
- Network (client, LAN & WAN) troubleshooting.
- A team player and can work well under pressure.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal, relationship building skills.
- Experience of handling call escalations.
- O365 user management and troubleshooting skills.
- Working experience of Active Directory (AD) and user account management.
- Knowledgeable in working within an ITIL framework or IT Service Desk Technical Department.
- Proven desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Relevant qualifications are desired, especially any MS qualification.
- Video conferencing – troubleshooting.
- A background in Managed Service Providers.
- Windows 2016
- Project Management experience
It’s your move.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance