Job: Implementation Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Flexible Location
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Payroll Implementation Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsbile for leading and managing payroll implementations within a project and will be responsible fo ensuring they are delivered to contractual requirements and quality standards.
Working at SD Worx means winning trust and taking responsibility, displaying initiative and most importantly, being energized by others. You will be appreciated for who you are and given the flexibility to define your own path in a place where ambition and teamwork go hand in hand.
- Lead projects of small/mid-size, or workstreams within a mid-size project, or a change control project or supporting a Senior Consultant or Programme Manager to ensure all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Manage and escalate customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution.
- Maintain customer relationships to support maximisation of future revenues and business profit.
- Understand the customer needs and environment and support the recommendation of ‘value added’ solutions to the customer.
- Support the management of internal inter departmental relationships and management team stakeholders
- Work proactively as a team member across the Department, offer support to junior members of the community as necessary
- Impart technical knowledge to contribute to product development
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations under their control
- Follow and make recommendations for the SD Worx Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions.
- Act as Implementation role model following the corporate strategy, SD Worx Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients’ receive excellent service and support, thus maintaining customer NPS.
- Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements.
- To comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data.
- Proven evidence of experience operating within a consultancy or implementation environment at a Consultant level
- In-depth knowledge of UK Payroll
- Evidence of leading small to mid-size teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at management level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.