Job: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Glasgow or Manchester
About SD Worx
Today’s workplace is more collaborative, more flexible, more digital and more diverse than ever before. People are driven by a need for purpose and personal value in their professional lives. They decide for themselves the type of employment contract they want and how mobile they are willing to be.
Successful businesses take these evolutions in the labour market to heart and build strong relationships with their extended workforce. They know successful, engaged people drive business forward.
That is exactly what happens when there is a match between people and their job, a strong connection with the company they work for, and the right working conditions to thrive in. HR and payroll are essential to make this happen.
At SD Worx we understand the critical role of HR and Payroll and guide you with the ideas, expertise, services and technology you need for your organisation and the individuals who are part of it to thrive.
SD Worx have embarked on a global transformation programme to fundamentally change the way our company operates. Reporting to the HR Director UKI, you will act as the HR Business partner for Operations and Shared Services. You will work closely with senior stakeholders, providing the link between business and organisational strategies, supporting and challenging the management teams to develop credible initiatives.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Partner with senior management to translate the broader People Strategy to a tailored HR plan and manage employee issues resulting from key business initiatives, goals and priorities.
- Coach managers to ensure capability for the organisation to manage change and transformation effectively.
- Work with managers and Talent Consultants to evaluate and benchmark new roles
- Support the delivery of initiatives that underpins reward including issues related to job evaluation, grading, pay for performance, annual merit awards, bonus schemes, flexible benefit and sales incentive plans.
- Work with the business to develop effective business communications which reflect Company Values and avoid contractual/legal exposure.
- Provide HR focused input to senior management to close employee satisfaction gaps
- Support and partner with senior management in the strategic planning of change processes such as business re-engineering initiatives from conception to implementation.
- Raise awareness of leaders of future emerging trends both internally and in the external marketplace with proposals to address gaps.
- Ensure all Company policies are kept up to date in line with UK employment legislation.
- Drive and deliver HR communications and education programmes with the business.
- Provide flexible ad hoc project support to HR community as appropriate within broader People Strategy.
- Assist in development of HR community and awareness of latest regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ensure the:
- development of specific HR solutions that meet the needs of the division(s)
- delivery of key HR programmes and processes i.e. salary and bonus review, performance management and engagement surveys
- consistent implementation of SD Worx HR policies
- provision of regular management reporting and management information
- monitoring of HR metrics and managing subsequent HR change projects
- Demonstrated experience of business partnership at Senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience to operate both strategically and execute tactically as required.
- Ability to effectively manage issues with high ambiguity and complexity.
- Strong business acumen, focus on how HR drives business results
- Ability to analyse complex information and provide effective solutions.
- Proven ability and experience in managing organisational change.
- Ability to manage and deliver through virtual and/or project teams.
- Good all round experience of HR systems, policies, legal requirements, programs and practices.
- Educated to Degree level with CIPD or equivalent accreditation
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.