**INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
Job: GS Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Antwerp or Brussels
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for collating and analysing key operational performance metrics necessary to manage the appropriate operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures to effectively grow the GS (Global Services) and GPS (Global Payroll Services) business. Provide high quality key insights interpreting complex metrics and make recommendations to the GS management team to maximise productivity and customer margins.
You will also support the business by analysing cost to income ratios and profitability at the customer & country level, reporting out key trends and issues and be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of operational financial management, operating at both a strategic and operational level.
· Prepares budget and forecasting for revenue & margin
· Discussion and agreement with Management Team of budgets and forecasts
· Monthly presentation of actuals financial KPI’s against forecast and sponsoring of efficiency recommendations
· Monthly presentation of actuals operational KPIs and SLAs against forecast and sponsoring of efficiency recommendations
· Liaison with the Global Bid Office to ensure pricing is appropriate and resource requirements are accurately planned and within Budget
· Purchase order and invoicing owner. Accountability for business operational spend reporting (partner invoicing)
· Manages processing volume database and reporting
· Travel as required
· Substantive experience of working in Financial essential, billing experience preferred
· Excel proficiency
· Strong analytical and commercial background
· Undergraduate degree in a commercial field
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.