Job: Global Solutions – Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manger to join our Global Solutions team.
You will be responsible for the operational follow-up of key accounts within the global services organisation. Compiling and delivering quotes and producing estimates for clients with the ability to adopt a process-driven approach and plan together with your team and the client.
As a CUSTOMER COACH you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- monitoring and following up the relationship and the agreements made with the client
- managing contracts and monitoring follow-up of the services and invoicing
- achieving turnover and market targets for your client portfolio
- maintaining regular contact with clients to identify their challenges and formulate proposals
- applying the necessary governance model with monthly and quarterly reviews
- advising clients and communicating with impact, both verbally and in writing
- monitoring and coordinating efficient implementation in accordance with the agreements made and the SLAs
- promoting products and services according to the needs of our clients (up to executive level)
- maintaining good contacts with our partners, subcontractors and the SD Worx countries involved
- actively taking part in pre-sales activities
- helping the team to acquire knowledge by passing on his/her own expertise to colleagues
- Experience within an HR environment
- Experience in service management processes & governance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercially driven, solutions driven approach
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.