Job: Global Sales Manager, Global Solutions
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing Global Sales Manager has arisen which is central to achieving SD Worx’s growth strategy. As a Global Sales Manager you will be responsible to sell for the UK and Irish market our international solutions covered by one contract, one contact, one governance, one implementation approach, one set of international solutions suiting the customers’ international or global organisation and needs.
As a BUSINESS COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Targeting/Territory/Funnel Management - Proactively scan the market (local and international) for future opportunities, and use (local and international) networks to leverage this to commercial success. Apply Social Selling by leverage on data collected digitally and through other networks to augment the sales activities.
- Accessing Customer Needs - Assess together with the customer their changing reality correctly and use this understanding to co-create (and co-innovate) his solutions.
- Negotiating - Close the deal by influencing the customer by leading the commercial journey, educating the customer in finding solutions, also using networks without boundaries.
As Global Sales Manager you will directly report to the International Sales Director and have the following responsibilities:
- achieving the assumed growth by acquiring new business;
- through the presales phase detecting and understanding client requirements and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions by using and reinforce our strong relationships with our top clients;
- convincing your clients of the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services;
- being able to discuss payroll outsourcing & HR themes tactically and strategically and to follow up HR tendencies and modernizations;
- you take the initiative mapping out the market: you set up an objective business plan and you detect needs and opportunities;
- creating the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market;
- in presales projects acting as a project leader: as the Global Sales Manager, you are in the driving seat and manage all internal and external key stakeholders of your sales project with the goal to create new and sustainable business.
- connect on regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside our GS division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration:
- Local (sales) teams in UK and Ireland
- Product Management & Partner Management teams,
- Solution Consultants & Bid office,
- Corporate Legal,
- Our partners.
- At least 5 years work experience in a commercial role in the payroll & HR solutions sector (or similar);
- You have the ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a sales project independently;
- Ability to analyse clients’ questions and needs and to submit a suitable offer;
- You take ownership and are not afraid to take positions and formulates solutions;
- Strong commercial, communication and negotiation skills;
- Show impact and ability to quickly gain confidence
- Strong language skills (written and oral): fluent English as a minimum
- Have experience working in an international environment;
- You can show experience regarding international outsourcing solutions and you understand the technological aspect of such a setting;
- You are a passionate person striving for a maximum sustainable new business;
- Thinking out of the box and pragmatic in taking decisions while respecting the processes in place is part of your DNA;
- You have a well organised work attitude and respect deadlines and agreements made with your prospects and colleagues;
- You have the necessary creativity, willingness to learn and drive;
- You are prepared to work with colleagues located in different countries and locations;
- Flexible and prepared to travel; mainly throughout Europe and occasionally to other continents.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.