***INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY ***
Job: Global Sales Manager – Payroll & HR Services UK & Ireland
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Any UK Location
The Global Solutions Business Unit is a rapidly growing unit within SD Worx covering its international business. To support this growth, we are expanding our Global Sales team and we are looking for a driven Global Sales Manager. As a Global Sales Manager you will be responsible to sell for the UK and Irish market our international solutions covered by one contract, one contact, one governance, one implementation approach, one set of international services suiting the customers’ international or global organisation.
As Global Sales Manager you will directly report to the International Sales Director and have the following responsibilities:
- Achieve the assumed growth by acquiring new business
- Through the sales phase identifying and understanding client requirements and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions by using and reinforcing our strong relationships with our top clients
- Sell your clients the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services
- Being able to discuss payroll outsourcing & HR themes tactically and strategically and to follow up HR tendencies and modernizations
- You take the initiative mapping out the market: you set up an objective business plan and you detect needs and opportunities
- Creating the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market
- In presales projects acting as a project leader: as the Global Sales Manager, you are in the driving seat and manage all internal and external key stakeholders of your sales project with the goal to create new and sustainable business
- Connect on regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside our GS division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration :Local (sales) teams in UK and Ireland; Product Management & Partner Management teams: Solution Consultants & Bid office; Corporate Legal; Our partners
- At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role in the payroll & HR services sector (or similar)
- You have the ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a sales project independently
- Ability to analyse clients’ questions and needs and to submit a suitable offer
- You take ownership and are not afraid to take positions and formulates solutions
- Strong commercial, communication and negotiation skills
- Show impact and ability to quickly gain confidence
- Strong language skills (written and oral): fluent English
- Have experience working in an international environment
- Proven experience regarding international outsourcing solutions and understand the technological aspect of such a setting
- You are a passionate person striving for a maximum sustainable new business
- Thinking out of the box and pragmatic in taking decisions while respecting the processes in place is part of your DNA
- You have a well organised work attitude and respect deadlines and agreements made with your prospects and colleagues
- You have the necessary creativity, willingness to learn and drive
- You are prepared to work with colleagues located in different countries and locations;
- Flexible and prepared to travel; mainly throughout Europe and occasionally to other continents
It’s Your Move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.