Job: Global Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Any SD Worx Office
Global Services (GS) provides payroll and HR solutions for international organisations with more than 100 employees. GS is part of SD Worx and SD Worx is the foremost market leader in this segment of the market, thanks to its innovative products and wide-ranging services tailored to the customer's needs.
- managing various and complex projects in a multi-vendor environment where you ensure good monitoring of scope, budget and timing;
- maintaining active and open communication with all internal and external stakeholders;
- keeping multiple project teams on track;
- create a positive and collaborative environment with quality and client experience as key points;
- developing and maintaining good working relationships with all the parties concerned; including the client, SD Worx countries and partners
- guiding and supporting pre-sales processes where you as the project manager - internal and external - speak to the customer in a pragmatic and professional way;
- reporting to the client and internally;
- setting up international project governance and steering;
- monitoring and contributing to improvements in the processes;
- developing and leading an international core team;
- cooperation with and transfer to service delivery and key account managers;
- supporting bid management process;
- expressing as ambassador the project methodology within and outside SD Worx.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience;
- You have experience in project management;
- You have experience in the roll-out of various international projects;
- You have experience with change management;
- You have experience with project methodology for implementation processes in HR and Payroll. Experience with Workday, SuccessFactors, Dayforce is an advantage;
- You have strong leadership abilities and people skills;
- You are a forceful communicator and have the necessary persuasiveness;
- You are professional, organisational and results-oriented;
- You are commercially-minded and customer-friendly;
- You are fluent in English and French. Dutch or another language is an advantage.
- You are flexible, also with regard to travelling internationally
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.