INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Job: Global Key Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: UK - Flexible Location
A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing Key Account Manager has arisen which is central to achieving SD Worx’s growth strategy. As a Key Account Manager this role is responsible for managing the UK and Irish existing Global Solutions (GS) clients which are covered by one contract, one contact, one governance, one implementation approach, one set of international services suiting the customers’ international or global organisation.
As a BUSINESS COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Targeting/Territory/Funnel Management - Proactively scan the market (local and international) for future opportunities, and use (local and international) networks to leverage this to commercial success. Apply Social Selling by leverage on data collected digitally and through other networks to augment the sales activities.
- Accessing Customer Needs - Assess together with the customer their changing reality correctly and use this understanding to co-create (and co-innovate) his solutions.
- Negotiating - Close the deal by influencing the customer by leading the commercial journey, educating the customer in finding solutions, also using networks without boundaries.
- Key Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the largest GS Accounts.
- Achieving the assumed growth by up-selling at existing customers.
- Extending current major contracts.
- Through the Up-sell detecting and understanding client requirements and propose the best solution based on SD Worx’ solutions by using and reinforcing our strong relationships with our top clients.
- Convincing / influencing clients of the added value of SD Worx thanks to our full range of products and services.
- Discuss payroll outsourcing & HR themes tactically and strategically and to follow up HR tendencies and modernizations.
- Take the initiative in mapping out the market, set up an objective business plan and detect needs and opportunities.
- Creating the correct image of SD Worx as a global Payroll & HR provider by your presence on the market;
- Acting as the contact owner from a commercial, contractual and escalation point of view, working closely together with the Service Delivery Manager and other key stakeholders.
- Connect on regular basis with key stakeholders within and outside the GS division to enhance a smooth, efficient and effective collaboration:
- Local (sales & operations) teams in UK and Ireland
- Product Management & Partner Management teams,
- Solution Consultants & Bid office,
- Corporate Legal,
- Our partners.
- At least 5 years work experience in a contractual / commercial role in the payroll & HR services sector (or similar)
- The ability to lead in an effective and efficient way a customer independently
- Ability to analyse clients’ questions and needs and to submit a suitable up-sell offer
- The ability and confidence to take ownership and formulate solutions
- Strong commercial, contractual, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to demonstrate impact and quickly gain confidence from clients and stakeholders
- Strong language skills (written and verbal): fluent English
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of international outsourcing solutions and the technological aspect of such a setting
- A passionate person striving for a maximum sustainable existing business
- A creative thinker and implementer, pragmatic in taking decisions while respecting the processes in place
- A well organised work attitude and respect of deadlines and agreements made with clients and colleagues
- Excellent relationship skills
- Flexible and prepared to travel; mainly throughout Europe and occasionally to other continents.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential