Job: Finance Systems Analyst - Secondment (Internal Only)
Job Type: Full Time, Secondment 12 months
Location: Any UK Office
To maintain financial system management on behalf of the Finance Department.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer
- journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- To provide the Finance department with all aspects of technical support and security (including third party & Internal IT co-ordination where required) for the following
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (finance ledger system)
- Billing System (separate database linked to MS Dynamics GP)
- eRequest (Procurement System)
- Credit Hound (Credit Control tool)
- Team expert for the technical elements behind all finance reporting requirements including an understanding of the SQL table structure
- To develop an understanding of the Finance system infrastructure and architecture and ensure all Finance system processes and architecture documentation is up to date and filed appropriately.
- To support specific UK finance system projects to include (but not limited to):
- Maintain and document all finance system processes
- UK IT point of contact for Group Finance ERP
- To provide regular updates to both Finance and IT management teams and suggestions/project management where required.
- Strong Systems and IT background essential (MS Dynamics, MS Excel (advanced), Data warehouse experience preferred)
- Advanced SQL skills highly desirable to include table joins, views, triggers, stored procedures and SQL jobs.
- An understanding of financial data and how they interact with systems
- Specialist in process, documentation and strong IT governance (security etc.)
- Ability to prioritise and respond effectively
- Excellent communication skills
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.