Job: Demand Generation Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Reading or Manchester
Owing to our accelerated growth plans, we are seeking an innovative Demand Generation Manager to create, manage and execute market-leading campaigns for the UK & Ireland. This is a great opportunity for a hungry and smart Marketer to be a key part of an energetic and forward-thinking global marketing team.
The ideal candidate will manage a diverse array of outbound and inbound programs that effectively reach SD Worx’s different buyer personas and drive those individuals through the marketing funnel.
This role will be focusing on building a robust pipeline in the EMEA region to enable our team to hit ambitious growth goals. You will be digitally and analytically minded and able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including opportunities and wins.
The role will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, and customer success to ensure programs are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, and drive revenue.
As a BUSINESS COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Targeting/Territory/Funnel Management - Proactively scan the market (local and international) for future opportunities, and use (local and international) networks to leverage this to commercial success. Apply Social Selling by leverage on data collected digitally and through other networks to augment the sales activities.
- Accessing Customer Needs - Assess together with the customer their changing reality correctly and use this understanding to co-create (and co-innovate) his solutions.
- Negotiating - Close the deal by influencing the customer by leading the commercial journey, educating the customer in finding solutions, also using networks without boundaries.
- End-to-end coordination and management of demand generation campaigns including planning, promotion, execution, vendor management, account selection & segmentation, follow-up, and reporting for programs including account-based programs
- Lead demand gen programs for the EMEA region, working closely with the Head of Marketing in London and the Belgium marketing team to establish localised processes and frameworks for success
- Build revenue-producing digital campaigns in multiple channels, including SEM, email marketing, video, display and social media advertising
- Test, measure and optimise programs and tactics on an ongoing basis to meet and exceed goals.
- Draft, write, edit, proofread, and send targeted emails for promotion and follow-up to all marketing programs
- Partner with product marketing and content marketing to define and refine messaging and content for demand campaigns
- Work closely with brand marketing to ensure program execution is on-brand for SD Worx
- Work with the Events Manager to include Events as part of integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing Insight Analyst to deliver, report on, and optimise success of campaigns
- Serve as the point person for the Sales team to educate and inform them of all programs, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, and follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each campaign to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- 4+ years of experience running digital campaigns for a B2B company
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organisation skills
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritisation, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategise and analyse program effectiveness and ROI
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and across various departments and functions
- Experience with Salesforce and Pareto a plus
- Experience of running campaigns in international markets.
- Marketing qualifications.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.