INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Job: Customer Support Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Support the transition of new International customers and payroll implementations to operational readiness. Drive the retention, development and growth of the IS business by implementing and leading best working practices, policies and procedures. The Customer Support manager will be responsible for leading and managing internal team members, including external team players that are part of the IS value chain, to ensure that the team maximise productivity and profitability and maintain high levels of quality in customer support as it relates to timely and accurate international payroll processing.
As a PEOPLE COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Show clear Vision and Purpose and inspire teams and colleagues to organize themselves in an agile way in order to reach targets. The ability also to push (operational) decisions to the floor.
- Create an environment where teams and colleagues are inspired to embrace change and take ownership. The ability also to attract and coach individuals that show disruptive thinking, in order to stimulate experimentation and innovation.
- Share leadership responsibilities within the team based on individual’s talents. The ability also to coach each colleague in discovering and developing their talent in an environment of continuous learning.
- Manage the operational team’s activities to ensure the provision of a quality implementation and customer support combined with the retention of the customer base. Ensure that complaints and/or issues are proactively managed to a resolution.
- Management of escalated customer issues ensuring effective & responsive resolution to customers satisfaction.
- Attend, support and lead as required Customer Service Review meetings assisting with SLA production, issue management & service review documentation.
- Lead and manage allocated teams ensuring team activities are customer focused whilst at the same time expectations are appropriately and proactively managed.
- Inspire, lead and develop a team of professionals with a culture of ownership, accountability and pro-activeness that is international in focus and encourages the use of language skill sets throughout dealings with customers, in-country partners.
- Review resources and processing models to identify opportunities for improved quality and efficiency of implementation and customer support function.
- Owner of all Customer Support process and polices that comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to protect personal data.
- Work with the product and technology organisations to recommend improvement strategies as they relate to systems and tools. Ensure the collection, analysis and reporting of service statistics to assist in team performance measurement and the identification of opportunities for future improvement. Provide Management Information as required by the business.
- Work with peer group to establish best practises to streamline Implementation to Customer Support Workflow
- Minimum 2-years’ Team leadership experience in Customer facing role
- Considerable experience of managing customer relationships with large customer accounts including influencing skills.
- Experience in driving customer service excellence and continued service improvement.
- Solid understanding of customer support processes, providing effective resolution of issues & escalations.
- Previous experience of a CRM tool and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Proficient verbal and written communicator to produce Customer Service Review documentation and management information to senior leadership team.
- Demonstrates a high level of people management ability
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.