Job: Customer Relationship Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for a French Speaking Customer Relationship Executive to join the team based in Braehead on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationships from receipt of contract, ensuring timely and efficient implementation through to an on-going trouble & error free best in class managed payroll service, enabling enhanced customer satisfaction evidenced in part by the timely payment of fees due. You will also manage the in-country partner (ICP) relationship on behalf of the customers ongoing service ensuring key performance indicators are monitored and reported on a monthly basis.
- Manage customer and In-country partners (ICP) queries and expectations to ensure contract levels and SLA’s are fulfilled and excellent relationships are maintained.
- Review and proactively refine existing service processes and procedures to drive business forward.
- Assist the Customer where necessary with forms, communication with ICP's, banks, tax offices, accountants and other 3rd parties.
- Provide advice on payroll related matters to non-UK employers/employees as required, developing in-depth knowledge of specific countries (country champion).
- Provide 'out of country payroll office' services as required on behalf of designated customers, i.e. in situations where the customer does not want to deal directly with the ICP.
- Identify and escalate any issues threatening the successful fulfilment of a contract.
- Ensure compliance with all SD Worx policies for the maintenance of Data Protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to protect personal data for all customers and ICP's.
- Identify new business opportunities within designated customers and facilitate additional/new customer/country services.
- Fluent in French
- Customer relationship management experience with subcontractors and/or customers, particularly in a Multinational environment.
- Proven professional customer/call handling experience, including first line, triage, and query response in compliance with SLA's, KPI's and service credits contractually agreed.
- Proven knowledge of process methodology and ability to develop/improve processes.
- Fully conversant with office technology packages - Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Preferable experience in payroll management and calculations.
It’s your move.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.