Job: Customer Relationship Executive – English speaking plus one other language (Italian, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian preferred)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Customer Relationship Executive to join the team on a permanent contract. In this position you will be responsible for managing customer relationships from receipt of contract, ensuring timely and efficient implementation through to an on-going trouble & error free best in class managed payroll service. You will manage the in-country partner (ICP) relationship on behalf of the customers ongoing service ensuring key performance indicators are monitored and reported monthly.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Manage customer and In-country partners (ICP) queries and expectations to ensure contract levels and SLA’s are fulfilled and excellent relationships are maintained.
- Review and proactively refine existing service processes and procedures to drive business forward.
- Assist the Customer where necessary with forms, communication with ICP's, banks, tax offices, accountants and other 3rd parties.
- Provide advice on payroll related matters to non-UK employers/employees as required, developing in-depth knowledge of specific countries (country champion).
- Provide 'out of country payroll office' services as required on behalf of designated customers, i.e. in situations where the customer does not want to deal directly with the ICP.
- Identify and escalate any issues threatening the successful fulfilment of a contract.
- Ensure compliance with all SD Worx policies for the maintenance of Data Protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to protect personal data for all customers and ICP's.
- Identify new business opportunities within designated customers and facilitate additional/new customer/country services.
- Fluent in English and one other language
- Customer relationship management experience with subcontractors and/or customers, particularly in a Multinational environment.
- Proven professional customer/call handling experience, including first line, triage, and query response in compliance with SLA's, KPI's and service credits contractually agreed.
- Proven knowledge of process methodology and ability to develop/improve processes.
- Fully conversant with office technology packages - Outlook, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Experience in payroll management and calculations.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.