Job: Corporate IT Service Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Would you like to join an award- winning business where we are passionate about what we do? As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Corporate IT Service Manager.
Your role will be to provide an IT service management layer to a portfolio of our large corporate clients, building expertise with focus on the customer. You will be able to assess the clients situation, needs and wishes and have the ability to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey. You will work collaboratively across teams to ensure issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Key point of contact for operational SDM’s and Corporate account managers/directors for any IT related incidents/issues/initiatives across any of our Corporate customers.
• Accountable for the delivery of all IT services SD Worx provide to Corporate Clients in line with SLAs
• Provide a robust governance layer to the IT service including clear service metrics and trend analysis.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with the Corporate IT Service Manager to ensure the teams deliver a quality service to corporate clients.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of a continuous improvement plan for the portfolio of clients.
• Provide support and guidance and establish smooth transition to any new Corporate Client who requires this support service.
• Work with Product and Development to ensure the best possible solutions are in place for the client and any major shortfalls are identified and shared with the business.
• Demonstrable technology background
• Excellent working knowledge of ITIL Service Management Processes
• Experience in senior client engagement
• Proven track record of managing customer/client issues to resolution
• Excellent presentation skills
• Considerable understanding of contractual SLAs and governance
• Excellent organisation skills
• Experience in on boarding of new clients and requirements gathering
• Customer focussed & goal orientated with an eye for detail
It’s your move.
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations. As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.