***INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY ***
Job: Contracts Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, 3-month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Glasgow OR Manchester
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Contracts Specialist for a 3 months fixed term contract. This role can be based at our offices in Glasgow or Manchester. As a Contracts Specialist your role will be to ensure the timely and accurate execution of all customer contracts across the organisation.
- Prepare all standard contracts and change controls using the contracts wizard templates
- Manage the flow of all customer contract documents through SD Worx contract management software; includes new contracts and amendments to existing contracts and involves audit of contract documents for accuracy and completeness, management of workflow for approvals, final execution of contracts, distribution to appropriate areas of the business, and storage and maintenance of contracts
- Independently review contracts and approve change requests made by the Customer
- Prepare reports as required by the field and other stakeholders
- Analyse the contracting process to provide ongoing process improvement recommendations to the Contracts Manager
- Provide support to others within the contract administration team
- Subject matter expert on SD Worx services and the contractual obligations associated with those services through continuous learning
- Understand the ramifications of changes to the business on contractual language or what impact changes to the language might have on the business
- Experience in administration requiring high level of detail and a prominent focus on customer service, preferably contract administration
- Experience working in an administration that includes proficiency in a software application
- Self-motivated, organized, dependable, with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with business writing including spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Legal training or experience of working with legal issues
- Experience of the HR / payroll market place
- Negotiating skills
It’s Your Move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.