Job: Content Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Preference is Reading, but other UK locations will be considered
A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing content marketing copywriter has arisen in our ambitious marketing team, which is central to achieving SD Worx’s growth strategy in the UK & Ireland. This is a hands-on collaborative role working with our Digital teams, Product Marketing, PR and Marketing business units to provide consistent downloadable content such as press release, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, brochures, emails, social media, infographics, search and lead generation items. This content will be the lifeblood for new lead generation campaigns, both traditional outbound but increasingly focused on supporting and expanding inbound.
Our content executive will write and produce these various types of downloadable content regularly, expand SD Worx’s digital footprint, raise awareness and leads. The position requires a high level of creativity, an ability to work with virtual teams and to deliver high quality content and have a keen attention to detail.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
- Creation of content for field marketing and PR. Manage content requests and ensure writing style reflects tone of voice and market specific nuances
- Create new resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Grow our subscriber base by providing prospects with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our key, or new products and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Create marketing collateral such as brochure and website copy, email promotions, social media adverts, presentations, and product information
- Social media and online community management, including creating and scheduling posts and engaging with HR and Payroll professionals online, with the goal of increasing engagement with SD Worx through social media
- Engage with members of the HR and Payroll community, including stakeholders at SD Worx partner vendors, to cultivate relationships and create a network of guest authors for SD Worx blog
- Interview SD Worx clients to create testimonials, Q&A interviews and case studies, including working with agencies to record video interviews
- Assist with media relations, including coordinating, proof-reading and editing press releases and liaising with our PR agency and senior stakeholders for comment
- Help to organise webinars with clients, prospects, industry experts, partner companies on a variety of topics
- Work with the Internal Communications Manager to help to ensure the consistency and accuracy of all SD Worx internal and external communications
- Identify, develop and execute new ideas for SD Worx’s ongoing content marketing strategy
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in… This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Demonstrable and substantial experience in a business-to-business (B2B) marketing, copywriting or
- editorial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as any additional channel-specific
- knowledge (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Experience using social media to engage with an audience and distribute marketing content
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but also able to be process-driven,
- think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Commitment to excellence and accuracy
- Collaborative approach
- Flexible and open to change
- Self-starter; personally motivated, resourceful, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, global, virtual work environment.
- Marketing or content creation qualification or related degree
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator and acrobat)
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Knowledge of Payroll & HR
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.