INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Role:CoE PMO Officer
Role Type:Full Time, Permanent
Around 600 inspired professionals make a fundamental contribution to the core activities of SD Worx in a growing and international context. In fact, our employees are the driving force behind the entire Products Development process bridging the strategic business ideas to the delivery of solutions to our customers. For this reason, our Products function continues to invest in enhancing the expertise of its employees.
The Centre of Expertise PMO (Product/Program Management Office) in which the CoE PMO Officer is actively engaged, embraces the following mandate:
- Investment steward and budget process facilitator
- Transparency Driver (including Stakeholder management and Reporting)
- Promotor and Orchestrator of CoE PMO related processes
- Program Driver
- Engagement Enabler
As a key member of the CoE PMO organisation, you are jointly responsible for the following objectives. We invariably expect a certain level of maturity and experience within this context.
- Managing and facilitating the Products Prioritisation
- Co-orchestrate the yearly budget cycle and quarterly budget reviews (concerning products)
- Co-orchestrate the quarterly reviews (QPR-A process)
- Foster True product ownership
- Proper Engagement with all stakeholders
- Govern the required compliance within the Products function (ISAE; GDPR; …)
- Managing operational excellence including uniformization
- Managing continuous improvement in CoE PMO processes
- Providing assistance in the delivery of programs
- Provide data intelligence for the above topics
- Monitoring the progress of all SD Worx Products Development using key figures/key indicators
- Preparing product and program status reports for the Management Committee
- Negotiating with product owners on quality vs budget, time-to-market, change requests for major initiatives
- Actively preparing budgets
- Providing support and coaching CoE PMO methodology, processes, procedures and templates
- Conducting training courses on PMO methodology
- Ensuring that teams use the correct version of tools and measuring instruments;
- Examples: Changepoint manager, Ikenga data warehouse, Azure Devops (work organisation related aspects)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in process methodology
- Experience with program and/or project work
- Experience in coaching and training
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
- Creative and dynamic attitude
- Service-driven mind-set;
- Strong communication skills including remote steering
- Ability to work in a transparent way driving value to enable lean governance and corporate decision making
- respond in a timely and qualitative manner to relevant requests.
- Experience with a PPM tool such as Changepoint and/or Clarity (CA PPM) is a plus
- Office 365 with in-depth knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel Pivot tables, team collaboration tools
- Experience with a reporting tool
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.