Job: Campaign Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This exciting role offers the right candidate the opportunity to create and deliver innovative marketing campaigns that will have a significant impact on the business.
With the guidance of the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing campaigns. You will be familiar with the full marketing mix in order to identify the best channels to generate inbound leads and support the sales of SD Worx products and services.
You will work closely with the wider marketing team to manage systems that support the delivery and reporting of wider marketing campaigns. You will also implement best practice and streamline approaches to administrative tasks needed to support the marketing team.
You will be confident in working with various internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver successful marketing campaigns.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style.
Planning and control
- Working closely with the Demand Generation Manager, develop marketing plans which support lead generation, ensuring they remain in line with objectives.
- Identify key marketing channels and content pieces that can support lead generation campaigns such as webinars, blogs, whitepapers, paid and organic online advertising, print, events and social media.
- Ensure marketing activities can be measured in their effectiveness of meeting key objectives and support the team in preparing marketing reports and presentations.
- Collate, manage and suggest association and advertising opportunities to support campaign activity across the team.
- Working closely with the Demand Generation Manager, deliver campaigns across diverse channels, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and provide maximum ROI.
- Support the wider team by managing the day-to-day running of marketing systems including maintaining team inboxes, uploading leads into the CRM to ensure SLAs are adhered to, updating the website and keeping the marketing MS Teams group up to date.
- Copy write, create and manage mailer/advertising campaigns to target customer and prospect groups.
- Brief and manage projects with a range of internal teams and external agencies to produce high quality, compelling materials.
- Liaise with third party providers on logistics, provisions, invoicing and set up for marketing activities.
- Be proactive in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal colleagues and external contacts.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive action, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Support marketing team colleagues as and when necessary in order to deliver collective commitments.
- At least two years marketing experience
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns and a thorough understanding of marketing channels and how they can be used to build effective campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Customer focused with strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisation, self-motivation and time management skills.
- Experience using a Marketing Automation platform & CRM system (preferably Pardot & Salesforce)
- Experience of working in a marketing role in a software company, supporting new and existing products.
- Experience of working with sales teams.
- CIM Post Graduate Diploma or Marketing Degree preferred.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.