Job: Business Unit Leader – International Payroll Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a brilliant opportunity for a Business Unit Leader – International Payroll Services to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will provide management, direction and a common approach necessary to ensure the Business Unit has the appropriate operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures as well as people structure in place to effectively grow the GPS (Global Payroll Services) business as a shared service centre of the wider GSS ( Global Services & Solutions) division.
You will drive operational business performance to ensure a competitive advantage and provide leadership and direction to the business unit and ensure the teams maximise productivity, profitability and performance
Working at SD Worx means winning trust and taking responsibility, displaying initiative and most importantly, being energized by others. You will be appreciated for who you are and given the flexibility to define your own path in a place where ambition and teamwork go hand in hand.
- Provide management to the team that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the SD Worx organisation
- Execute on plans for operational infrastructure of tools, processes and people designed to accommodate the rapid international growth objectives of the organisation
- Ensures the delivery of best in class levels of customer support, focusing on the proactive management of customer expectations
- Customer retention trending upwards holding above 90%
- 100% of all invoices due are invoiced, supported by Operational Controller / Partnership Management Business Unit Leader
- Working with GM for GPS, supports the business planning cycle and leads monitoring and performance of business goals as it relates to revenue and EBIT drivers for his/her business unit
- Motivate and lead a high performance team of payroll consultants providing mentoring and support together with progression dialogues to ensure team development
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness /efficiency of all business unit internal and external processes
- Together with his/her team leads, design, implement and ensure adoption of key operation processes to report out on key performance indicators and service level agreements for ongoing service dialogue with the relevant global customer base
- Ability to travel internationally as required
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.