Do you want to be part of a fast-paced UK & I sales team with great benefits, awesome team events, and colleagues who truly want to make a difference? If so, SD Worx is looking for a motivated, energetic and eager individual to join our New Business Mid Market sales team.
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors in organisations with 500 to 5000 employees. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of SD Worx, and the drive to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets. With a winning attitude and proven success, we also offer career mobility to other sales related departments or management.
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilising online and offline resources in a territory of named accounts.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the UK mid market
- Full sales cycle management - from generating leads, demonstrating the solution value, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell SAAS software and industry leading managed services in a complex sales cycle
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into senior sales role
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product and services by working closely with presales, management and your peers
- Liaise with Customer Success and Implementation to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between SD Worx and the customer
- Attend events to network and create leads, plus interest in the SD Worx platform
- Work with our strong Marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- 3-5 years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of HCM, HR and Payroll industry a plus
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
We offer you:
- Ongoing career development, training and support for an exciting career in SD Worx
- A key part of a Mid Market growth journey
- International culture and social working environment
- An extremely lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.