Job: Business Controller
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for a Business Controller. You will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis business finance function, ensuring provision of critical business finance information and visibility of business performance aligned to company long & short-term goals.
- Lead all Financial outlook processes for UK, Ireland and Mauritius Business to include rolling forecasts, formal forecasts and annual budget cycles
- Provide financial insight to navigate the leadership team to deliver Key KPIs under-pinning financial success
- Provide meaningful and results focussed information and financial performance insight to the business leadership team – include collation of PBRs and QBRs for Group information
- Support SLT through the development of business risk profiling tools and cost management processes
- Provide gold standard Finance Business partnership to all cost and investment business leaders
- Manage 2 direct reports (Trainee Finance Analysts)
- Other ad hoc business planning projects for CFO as required to include Strategic long term financial plan build
- Key role representing UK in Group Business control function helping to develop best practice FP&A activities across the group and ensuring UK compliance in all FP&A processes
- Qualified UK recognised professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) + min 3 years PQE
- Awareness and understanding of accounting principles and legislation
- Ability to work with senior management and to challenge where appropriate
- Cross functional stakeholder management experience essential
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective communicator, well organised
It’s Your Move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance