Job: Accounts Receivable Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join the team based at Braehead, Renfrew.
To complete our customer invoicing process in a timely and accurate manner ensuring billed revenue is maximized and within the parameters of internal controls and the Company’s strategic goals are met with 100% compliance.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style
- Log and Process UK/Ireland, International and Intercompany customer invoices in accordance with contracts or Ad Hoc agreements for revenue streams as assigned by Contract Billing Manager, ensuring compliance with Internal Controls
- Resolve customer and internal billing queries in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that invoices are paid on time and that there is no adverse impact on SD Worx or its customers.
- Assist with the month end close and reporting requirements as assigned by the Contract Billing Manager
- Review and approve customer contracts on Salesforce and the finance system, ensuring billing is set up and actioned on Go Live for each service.
- Set up of customers on the Finance system and International Charging Sheets.
- Maintain the billing data in the finance system actioning any amendments or terminations
- Investigate and resolve failed billing feeds
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Contract Billing Manager
- Proven expertise in a billing environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Great Plains desirable, along with good excel skills.
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.