Job: Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
As one of the leading HR and Payroll providers in the industry, SD Worx are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join the team based at Braehead, Renfrew on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
To process our customer invoices and Purchase Orders to ensure timely and accurate recording of our spending commitments using our Integrated Purchase Order and Accounting systems. To ensure that internal controls and the Company’s strategic goals are met with 100% compliance.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
- From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style
- Process supplier invoices in compliance with Sox and Internal controls.
- Process Purchase Orders in compliance with Sox and Internal controls
- Deal with supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner for prompt resolution to ensure key supplier requirements are met in full and there is no adverse impact on SD Worx or its customers.
- Raise and receipt Purchase Orders assigned to the Account Payable team.
- Prepare the supplier payment runs.
- Assist with the month end close and reporting requirements.
- Reconcile Top 30 supplier statements each month to ensure SD Worx full payables liabilities are recorded in the payable’s ledgers.
- Proven expertise in Accounts Payable / PO Processing
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Great Plains desirable, along with good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SOX requirements
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.