Job: Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Would you like to join an award-winning business where we are passionate about what we do? At SD Worx, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Executive to join the team based at Braehead, Renfrew. In this role you will provide an effective and efficient service in the reconiliation of enterprise accounts.
· Undertake and manage the accounts administration tasks as defined by the Operations Team Manager
· Respond to customer queries in an efficient, professional manner
· Support and share knowledge with team members in the UK and offshore.
· Ensure third party sign offs, extracts and payments are processed in a timely manner
· Ensure weekly GL delta files are delivered as per agreed timetable
· Ensure Live GL and delta files are delivered as per agreed timetable
· Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and on time
· Ensure payroll trial and live GLs are checked and validated
· Ensure Managed Expenses files are checked and validated
· Process EYU’s and submit to HMRC using BPT Tool
· Submit EPS figures to HMRC using BPT Tool
· Process payroll actions for correcting GL’s errors and balance sheet reconciliation items
· Accountancy experience
· Ability to work to strict deadlines
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
· Basic PC Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Self motivated
· Good problem solving skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Understanding of payroll
It’s your move!
More than 60,000 large and small organisations rely on SD Worx and its 3,600 employees. During the company’s 70 year history we have acquired an extraordinary amount of expertise in Payroll, HR and Tax & Legal matters. We provide clients with a wide range of services including payroll and HR, legal support, training, automation, consulting and outsourcing, across Europe, the US and Canada.
In Belgium, our home base, we offer specific packages for SMEs, large enterprises, the public sector and international organisations.
As an international HR service provider, we operate from Belgium (HQ), Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. The other European countries, the US and Canada are covered by the Payroll Services Alliance, a strategic network of leading payroll companies.
Result driven HR. We excel in HR services that drive business performance.