Job: Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Braehead, Renfrew
This role is to provide an effective and efficient service in the reconciliation of Accounts.
As a CUSTOMER COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
Build expertise with focus on the customer - have the curiosity and eagerness to be close to trends and innovation and to develop and make this expertise available for customer solutions.
From Service transaction to Customer journey, can assess the client’s situation, fundamental wishes and needs, also in unstructured context, and to add more value than the customer expected throughout the full customer journey and over omni channels.
Have the ability to collaborate effectively without boundaries (across teams, countries, languages, tools) colleagues, customers and network with his/her expertise, confidence and style
- Undertake and manage the accounts administration tasks as defined by the Operations Team Manager.
- Respond to customer queries in an efficient, professional manner.
- Support and share knowledge with team members in the UK and offshore.
- Ensure third party sign offs, extracts and payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure weekly GL delta files are delivered as per agreed timetable.
- Ensure Live GL and delta files are delivered as per agreed timetable.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure payroll trial and live GLs are checked and validated.
- Ensure Managed Expenses files are checked and validated.
- Process EYU’s and submit to HMRC using BPT Tool
- Submit EPS figures to HMRC using BPT Tool
- Process payroll actions for correcting GL’s errors and balance sheet reconciliation items.
- At least 2 years accountancy experience in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service skills – ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Basic PC Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good problem solving skills
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.