Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: UK - Field Based
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for managing the sales of additional products and services into our customer base across multiple sectors in organisations. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of SD Worx, and the drive to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets. With a winning attitude and proven success, we also offer career mobility to other sales related departments or management.
As a BUSINESS COACH - you will have the skills and ability to demonstrate that you can:
- Targeting/Territory/Funnel Management - Proactively scan the market (local and international) for future opportunities, and use (local and international) networks to leverage this to commercial success. Apply Social Selling by leverage on data collected digitally and through other networks to augment the sales activities.
- Accessing Customer Needs - Assess together with the customer their changing reality correctly and use this understanding to co-create (and co-innovate) his solutions.
- Negotiating - Close the deal by influencing the customer by leading the commercial journey, educating the customer in finding solutions, also using networks without boundaries.
- Be a farmer by discovering and fostering your own leads utilising online and offline resources in a territory of named customer accounts.
- Generate new business opportunities by targeting all named customers in your territory
- Full sales cycle management - from generating upsell leads, demonstrating the solution value, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
- Reach key decision makers in order to upsell additional SAAS software or industry leading managed services in a complex sales cycle
- Track and help ensure that client issues are resolved and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Salesforce
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Develop skills necessary to transition into senior sales role
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product and services by working closely with presales, management and your peers
- Liaise with Service Delivery and Implementation to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between SD Worx and the customer
- Attend events to network and create leads, plus interest in SD Worx solutions
- Work with our strong Marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / customer sales environment
- 3-5 years of experience with B2B full sales cycle in a fast-paced selling environment
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop customer sales opportunities
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
It’s your move!
SD Worx are the European Market Leader in Payroll, HR & Time with 65,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
People bring life to business and work is a big part of life. We build payroll & HR services and solutions that contribute to the success of both companies and individuals. We have years of experience in our teams, and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the industry. We’re committed to sharing this expertise with you. We value the contribution of our colleagues and have a significant focus on personal development and career growth – it really is our people who make the difference! We provide a friendly and inclusive work environment and encourage innovation.
If you have the skills and character to make a positive impact at SD Worx, we’d love to hear from you!
For Life. For Work.
To make payroll and HR services essential for the continued success of companies and individuals.